TEACHER – ENGINEERING SERVICES
As a teacher, your challenge goes beyond teaching and facilitating learning. You should have a passion in working with students and imparting knowledge and skills to them. Your responsibilities include playing a vital role in recognising and nurturing the students to maximise their potential and inspiring them to achieve their dreams.
Ability to teach engineering trade modules and effectively engage students in learning through practice and application. E.g. Mechanical Fabrication, Pipe and Valve Systems, Machinery Servicing, Hydraulic and Pneumatic, and maintenance of Plumbing, Electrical, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- WSQ ACTA and/or DACE and teaching experience would be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Proven teaching experience in related field
- Knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
Only Singaporeans may apply (Closing Date: 22 Mar 2019)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from the application closing date.