- Work closely with teachers to enhance the teaching and learning of students in both academic and non-academic fields
- Exercise of strong classroom management skills to create a conducive learning environment
- Exercise of good facilitation skills to develop students’ thinking and learning abilities
- To take attendance in very lesson
- To mark all students assignments promptly with provided answer sheets and recording the marks
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in relevant disciplines such as English, Mathematics, Info-CommTechnology or Aesthetics
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate in character moulding and students’ learning
- Experience in teaching and developing students of similar profile as NorthLight School
Only Singaporeans may apply.
Incomplete application forms will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from date of application.