ALLIED EDUCATOR –INFO-COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
An allied educator works closely with teachers to support the teaching and learning of students in both academic and non-academic areas. He / She provides structured and systematic support to students and enables them to learn effectively in school.
- Provide support for students’ academic, behavioural and social development
- Provide pastoral care and welfare support to students
- Complement teachers with practical aspect of delivering learning programmes to students. This includes identifying and designing support structures/strategies/ resources, and providing ICT Lab support and/or individual and small-group teaching that meets students’ learning needs
- Collaborate with teachers in classroom management
- Assist in the conduct of co-curricular programmes and accompany students, together with a teacher, on visits, trips and out-of-school activities
- Support school activities and initiatives
- Collaborate with external partners to support activities related to students’ learning
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as advised by the Reporting Officer, Head of Department and/or School Management
We are looking for applicants who have a passion for working with students and good interpersonal and communication skills. Relevant experience such as training and teaching of students with special educational needs would be an added advantage. You should possess a polytechnic diploma or a university degree (preferably in ICT); those without a degree/ diploma and with relevant experience and expertise may also apply.
Only Singaporeans may apply
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a month from date of application